It's that time of the month
[html]

ooc: Shall we close it in the next round?

Attila's arrogant face twisted and faded into a half dissapointed, half annoyed. What the heck was up for that man today? He was so good-humored,and now he was just so... grumpy? Was it his little joke? Then, the male should already be moody before. After all, it was just a joke!

He rolled his eyes and shook slightly and slowly his head in disbelief. "Sorry, boss, if it was you that went all absent-minded a minute ago. I thought the talk was over!" He said, spitting the word "boss", ironic and yet not so degrading, but still remembering the red wolf of his sudden absence. Dawali looked to be in other galaxy, for crying out loud! "Besides, I already made an effort here. I said I was sorry, and that's already something, right?" The boy continued, mentioning his advance. It wasn't everyday that he asked for forgiveness.

The male's next question truned his face confused, but somehow wary. He gave the male a side look, not really liking the way he left that sentence half finished. "What do you mean by that..?" He asked, his voice inke with confusing, wariness and a bit of curiosity. What did he meant with that?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread