It's that time of the month
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... /raven.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; border:1px solid black;">
Allright - one more round? Also, sorry for the wait - internet problems :/
Word count: 336

It seemed it was a blessing, perhaps, that he had had only girls as his daughters. Rumors said boys were more unruly, although he didn't know whether it was true. Attila compared to his sisters seemed to confirm that myth, and Dawali found himself at a loss. How to approach this stubbornness? A few sentences of rebellion was uttered by the creamy boy, and at that Dawali remained silent. He proclaimed his wish for forgiveness had been uttered with the word "sorry", although his behavior did not do anything to support his actions. Shaking his head disapprovingly, the male answered in a fatherly tone of voice. He wished to teach this boy a lesson now, once and for all - for all his misbehaving. Tell me, child - if I do something bad towards you, is it rectified with a single word? An apology is not an apology if you merely say the word "sorry". You're gonna have to try a little harder than that. His gaze was stern and his form was unmoving.

Dawali noticed the change in Attila's stance as he gave him a little something to think on. His hand went to his hip and rested there as his gaze went to the horizon for a moment. Hm... It was unnecessary, but no member of the pack who had seen the way this child behaved could disagree with the fact that he needed a little scare. Finally his eyes reached for the gaze of the young one again, but Dawali's voice was still calm itself - the initial surprising anger had blown over, and he was back in control of himself. Here came moral. What do I mean? Well, for one the stables need regular cleaning. A hint of a shine could be seen in his eyes then, in the brief pause before he continued. Tell me, boy, have you decided what you want to become when you reach adulthood? If Attila thought he was changing the subject, he was very very wrong.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread