It's that time of the month
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... /raven.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; border:1px solid black;">

The boy answered to his liking, and it made carrying his point through easier. He was glad, and noticed with a hint of guilty conscience that he found some form of smug pleasure from doing this. Perhaps it made him a bad person, but he didn't do this for his own pleasure. This wasn't revenge. It was not the first time that Attila had misbehaved, and the boy needed to understand that he couldn't keep it up. If he disgraced his family at the next ceremony as well, Dawali would be deeply dissatisfied with him. His hand on his hip, the red wolf male gesticulated with the other hand as he spoke, no longer hinting, but getting to he point now. A hunter or a warrior holds some respect from the other members in the pack. If I were you, I wouldn't expect to reach such a ranking anytime soon, unless you behave yourself. Pausing, the male looked away, annoyed. His belt itched at his waist, now that it was wet from Attila's river-attack. And, what would be the best suitable punishment for this? If the boy wanted to be a warrior or hunter, he would have to deal with the horses anyway. Looking back at the boy, the male continued. To learn from this, you will agree to help me clean out the stables every day for half a moon. Perhaps that will teach you some manners? He stood like a cliff, waiting for Attila's response. Oh he wouldn't like this.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread