It's that time of the month
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... /raven.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; border:1px solid black;">
Dawali leaves IC now, and it's up to you if you want to post again with Attila or not Smile I'll archive it in a few days if I don't see you replying, ok? Smile
Word Count: 303

The shock that spread on the boy's face, at the seemingly ridiculous amount of time he'd have to do this chore caused a smile to spread on the red wolf's face. It would seem that he was simply pleased that the boy agreed to working with him, but there was another reason for the smile; a small flame of satisfaction. If a scare was needed to get the boy back on track, and his own irritation was vented with it, then it was an added bonus, definitely. His arms were crossed as he looked at the boy and his reactions, taking in the effect of his words. So, the boy was not pleased.. for once? Perhaps he would learn. If not, Dawali wasn't certain what he would do. Luckily, his actions seemed to be working so far, and by the time Attila was done working with him in the stables he was certain they would know each other better. Perhaps, in time, even this little rebel would become an honorable person. You'd never know. Smiling, Dawali spoke a last time, his eyes warmer now, and his sternness not as heavy.

Good. We start tomorrow at dawn, meet me at the stables. And don't try anything funny, I'll be working alongside you every day. And by every day he meant every day. And if Attila thought that was bad, he should feel what it was like to be on one's own, and fight for food every single day. There was no such thing as spare time. The male took a step forward to pat the boy on his shoulder in an accepting way, before turning and walking away. After he'd gained the distance of some feet, he raised his hand and called out finally, not looking back at the boy. See you tomorrow, Attila!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread