by the light of the world
[html]
mall-caps;">

No problemo. Smile How was your Christmas?

Oh no, this wouldn't do at all. He carved away a small whirl that he had originally thought would fit with the rather tribal style design, instead it had made the picture look cluttered; almost childish. Setting the smooth rock down he turned towards the candle and let the rock pass through the flame watching as tiny sparks ignited on the rock burning away the traces of earth and grass that the now quarter carved rock had held. Running a silver hand through his hair and mane he set back to work, ignoring the shadows that passed like ghosts along the walls. He glanced up at one particular shadow, flickering as the gentle cavern breezes moved the flame and threatened to extinguish it - but it didn't go out instead it just flickered and danced and he couldn't help but reminded once again of his older sister. Vorraussetzung was an amazing dancer when she put her mind into it.

As his hands came back to their craft he heard a voice shortly following a few light footsteps behind him. The scent was of Jaded Shadows so he relaxed but pivoting on his chair and nodding his head he couldn't help but see a resemblance to Fatin. Fatin Kali... the name had come like a ghost itself out of the blue and into his head, she had been very kind to him and had been, a pause to think, a beta at the time of his arrival he believed. But back to the question the other male had asked. "I'm a carver, I'm making a tribal design out of this river stone. Lighting a second candle from the first he patted near where he was sitting as an invitation before adding, "I'm Sedition Wick, mind if I ask your name?" Sedition would be friendly to the very end.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread