by the light of the world
[html]
mall-caps;">

Good, got lots of stuff and spent lots of time with family.

The other male sat down next to Sedition and he pushed the candle out of gesturing reach. Sedition, like many Wicks, was known for gesturing while he spoke. The last thing he needed was to start a fire in his new home. Putting his carving tools on the rock and turning his focus back to the other male he tipped his head. Endymion Russo. Ah, Russo. Salvaged had talked endlessly about Thorn Russo and his brother Rurik, no doubt this young one was the ying to Valerik's yang.

Blue eyes, always twinkling, gave a quick once-over before concluding that indeed he did look like Fatin and therefore was Teri's, rest in peace, son. This made everything even more interesting. He hadn't expected to meet extended family here. He knew that Teri, or rather Salvaged, had done his part to keep the Wick bloodline alive and now he would meet just one of the offspring that came from that. "Pleasure to finally meet you Endymion. I've heard a lot of good things about you from your late brother." He hated to add the word 'late' but custom back in Berowick had drilled the practice into his mind. When you came from a tribe that often named children after deceased ancestors it got to be quite confusing without it.

When asked if he realized they were related Sedition let a smile graze onto his features and answered with a nod of his head. "Yep makes us cousins. Your dad's mum was my mum's sister." He gave a big smile and picking up a tool he scratched away a little more before putting it down. Now wasn't the time to carve, not when there were thousands of questions he wanted to ask his newly found family. Jaded Shadows was nothing like Berowick. It accepted newcomers were no bloodline relation and yet he was finding family after only a day of being within the boundaries of the pack.

Setting his feet up on the work table he leaned back a little bit, the three top ear piercings glittering faintly in the candlelight. "So tell me Endy, mind if I call you Endy? What trade have you taken on? Your brother seemed very interesting in religion, if a bit too interested for my taste. I heard your mother is a very good herbalist and healer. Your dad had been really into writing..." He hoped that if he had gotten the facts wrong the other male would correct him. Perhaps this little conversation would be a good time to tell Endy about the book his father had been writing before his demise.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread