thread title missing
[html]<style type="text/css">.february24leroy b {color:#abb291;} .february24leroy a {color:#abb291; font:9pt Georgia;} .february24leroy a:hover {color:#fff;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/february24% ... 20prof.png) bottom no-repeat #434038; color:#898883; font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.1em; padding:1.0em; padding-bottom:21.0em; text-align:justify;">

Sitting close to his mate Leroy moved his arms to let Svara nuzzle into him all she wanted with a more comfortable hold, her face buried into his fur as his hands hugged her back. Holding close was just comfortable to him and at the moment she has had a hard day, breathing in her scent made him smile while he brushed her hair with his free hand. She needed him now, in the most unspoken of ways she needed him and Leroy was her for his love. When Svara started to move his arm loosened around her letting her move as she wished to, his red eyes watched her face as her next words made his brows push together. 'tell me you love me' The words hung in the air as his heart pulled at her words. The black and white male lightly meet his forehead to Svara's as she spoke again before he could, she sounded sad but he knew well that he loved her, that he would kill to protect her and die to save her. "Svara" His deep husky voice rumbled his throat as one hand moved to rest on the side of her cheek as he pulled her closer, if his love wished to hear it he would tell it to her millions of times over but a pain cried to she her hurt. " Of all the things in this world, I love you.." Placing a small kiss on her lips he spoke again with his truthful and warm deep voice. " Svara Thames I do love you, and I'll say it whenever you wish to hear it, wish to feel it. Your mine, no one will ever take you from me as I'm yours and no power on earth will pull me away from my red beauty." A comforting rumble rattled his chest as his nose an maw rubbed Svara's neck before kissing her again an putting his forehead back to hers, his thumb was ever slowly rubbing the soft fur on her face in the most gentle manner before he spoke. "This is the deer pelt you gave me, this bedding.."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread