I Know To Tell
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... rkerbg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom;">
OOC: I apologise for the crap quality of this post >_< 300+

No destiny? But... Brooklyn flicked her ears this way and that, confused by his words. She had read a little, bits and pieces, as much as her ability allowed her to. She was by no means proficient and some of the things there were too hard to understand, but destiny was easy. Fate. Every step, every decision, every single breath was decided by a higher being, that was something some of the humans believed in and in a very oblique sort of way, so did she. His words chilled her blood in her veins and she backed away once, afraid to look upon him. Why are you saying this? We can only control our lives and the lives of our prey, but not more. What do you mean?

His change was visible immediately, but the speed with which he attacked was too much. There was no change in his face, but his terrible eyes grew darker and her nightmares came true. He could not be her father, could he? The thought came into her mind uninvited and she could not breathe with the impact of it. She could have taken after him in coat, his white blending with her mother's to produce her, the snow white angel. But none of her siblings had his eyes, those frightening pools of darkness that engulfed her whole consciousness until she was lost to the world. Her body slammed into the ground and it was this which brought her back to reality, the physical awareness of his mass on top of her back and the pain of his claws drawing blood. She screamed in pain, a piercing noise to drown out the darkness in her mind and let in the light. He was so heavy and his toxic words wove themselves in and out of her mind, capturing her more than his body did. She whimpered in return, barely managing to squeeze out a few words. Please, I don't know what you want from me. It hurts, please let me go. The D'Angelo girl was too proud to cry. Just yet, anyway.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread