Bones in the closet, time to come out
[html]
WC:300+

OOC:Yes please Smile

IC:

Crimson Dreams was his family and home. It seemed so simple but it wasn't. Constantly he fought with himself over who he was, what home was, who was his family. Savina and Naniko had been and probably would always be a part of his life. However, they seemed to be the only constant. Deuce was always on the move and Lucifer was off traveling somewhere. Haku managed to squeeze into the family tree and his brothers ran off on adventures. Running away was obviously part of the Rhiannon or the Sawtoothson gene. Perhaps that was the good thing about being adopted, but the curse. He had a big family but no one was ever around. Jazper was just happy to have Savina and Naniko to be a constant in his life. The pack was more of a family then his adoptive parents had been.

Savina's quiet voice floated under the doorway. Opening the wooden door silently a large smile grew as a bark greeted him warmly. Looking down the black male's golden eyes sparkled with anticipation for this visit. The pups were definitely coming along! The cream colored girl looked up with him, so tiny in comparison. Bending down quickly Jazper picked up the cream girl with a wink, “Your a little excitable thing aren't ya laddie.” He chuckled as his large feet carried himself and Amata to the dark alpha's side. Sitting down silently he allowed Amata to be free from his hands as he took in the other two pups and their mother. “They sure are tiny little things” He whispered. The warrior raised his golden eyes to Savina's green orbs and smiled simply. “I thought I'd explain Mahlouk a little. I'm sorry he walked in on you before. He's not use to rules and pack structure.” Jazper really had no clue why Mahlouk was that way, it just seemed to be normal for him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread