Bones in the closet, time to come out
[html]
WC:300+

Sitting beside Savina was a comfort. She was always so sweet and gentle, even though he knew she had gone through some hard times. Maybe the two of them where alike in this sense. They both just wanted a family to care for, to protect and teach. Though he never expected such a ball of energy to come from the combination of Savina and Kansas. Both parents where so mellow and here was this tornado being loud and excited with every new thing in her life. It was sad for the knight to connect with all these pups and know that as long as he Mahlouk where together he wouldn't be able to have this himself. He knew his options in this sense: adopt or find a birth mother. Still, he craved for a solid being of his flesh and blood. His amber eyes watched Amata's figure and gave a belly laugh when she licked his nose. “Yes, I would have to say you are very excitable my dear.” He chuckled as he tickled her under the chin lightly.

The coal females words eased his nerves, but only slightly. He had always known that any friend of his would be welcomed by the alpha's even with some challenges along the way. However, telling them of their exact relationship was the hard part. Of course, with Anu and Naniko there were no hard feelings about same sex relationships in the pack, that would be unheard of. Still, Jazper was one of the guys. He loved the hunt, loved a womens body, was the manly protector in essence. “Savina, about Mahlouk...” How would the pack take to him of all people being with this strange hybrid? “Mahlouk and I were together after I had some drinks. I didn't know what I was doing and now I can't get him out of my head and he obviously cares about me a lot. I just don't know how to be with him and not have a family, what to tell him."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread