Bones in the closet, time to come out
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... pupban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

Amata gave a happy little whine as Jazper licked her head. When she placed back down on the floor she waddled back over to her mother and curled up next to her siblings, lids drooping over her eyes. She hadn't been tired before but she was now. Savina spared a loving glance at her daughter before she brought her attention back to the now pacing Major. It seemed the large male was working things out in his head and she would let him, staying silent until his thoughts were collected. Sometimes finding how you felt was a more difficult task than it sounded like. For most times you didn't simply feel one way, you felt many different things and sometimes those things even conflicted. The woman was no stranger to conflicted feelings, though they weren't about her love. Not anymore anyway.

As Jazper looked out the window though it seemed he had found the answer he looked for. Even if he didn't know how or why, he knew that he did love the strange male. "Most of the time love does come unexpectedly. I know it did for me. And even if you don't understand it, you know you do love him, and that's what's important. Maybe you'll never know exactly why you love him, but I'm sure with time you'll come to realize it." She hoped that she was helping him and as he turned back around to smile at her she gave him a smile right back. Of course he wanted what she had, almost everyone wanted that. She certainly had, and now that she had it it was almost too good to believe it was true. "You'll find it someday Jazz, I know you will. Maybe Mahlouk will be the one for you. But even if things don't work out with him, I know that you'll find someone. You're a wonderful man, one that anybody would be lucky to have."

Savina's smiled turned into a sad frown at his comment about his adopted family. The woman leaned forward and nudged his leg with her nose. "I'm sorry Jazz, I know it's been hard for you, having everyone leave all the time." She couldn't even imagine how much that all must hurt. "I know it's not the same, but I hope you can kind of think of us as your family. I know we think of you as such." Crimson Dreams was a family as far as she was concerned, her family, and Jazper was a part of it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread