Bones in the closet, time to come out
[html]

WC: 500+

OOC: wrap it up time?

Of course love came unexpectedly. He had never expected to fall for Garnet last summer. He had just been wandering around Halifax and decided to go into this music store along the way home. Needless to say that day he found two loves: Garnet and his violin. The two black wolves had spent the night on top of the store, counting the stars. However, since Garnet had left all he had was that violin and his piano. Until that night on the ship. That fate filled night where he had been drinking way more then usual. He didn't know why he had felt the need to drink, nor did he remember much about the night besides a beautiful girl. Naturally that girl had turned out to be a odd hybrid male.

Nodding he listened silently to the ebony female. He remembered the day he had met Savina one on one. It was a couple days after his first transformation. The sun had been to hot on his fur, and apparently hers as well. They had talked about their pasts and their dreams. She had been the only person he had ever told about wanting to someday have a pack of his own. He had dreamed of having a pack that would be his family. Now, he wasn't so sure. He was attached to the three female leaders and had grown to consider the mansion home. It was very appropriate for him to live in a land where there was so much evidence of humans. He got to live comfortably and use anything he found in the mansion that was unclaimed. It was like a group of Halifax homes stacked into one massive house full of unknown treasures.

His bright eyes locked on the emerald green of Savina's. How could she not know that Crimson Dreams was his family? He has sworn to protect her, protect every member of this pack. He nodded quickly, "Of course. Everyone in this pack is my family. You and Naniko have ben there for me since Twilight Vale was formed and when Deuce and Lucifer left after Crimson Dreams came into being there was no question of me staying here." He explained with a smile. "I just want pups of my own. I want to be bale to be a father and be around when my pups grow up. The closest male relationship I've ever had was with Lucifer and my real father but both of those where only for a little amount of time and now they are both gone. I want to be a proper dad." He didn't know how to explain himself properly. He loved Savina's pups as if he was a relative, but that was only because of his love for his pack and pack mates. The warrior had been deprived of a proper upbringing. He had learned to grow up before his time, to stop being a child and so selfishly naive because he was alone. Now all he wanted was to have pups that where his blood, his parents blood. He was the last of the Knight's and he wanted to spoil his own pups just because they where his.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread