find your eternity in each moment
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... tablep.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:409px; border:1px #FCFF00 solid; font-size: 10px;">
ooc -
347 words.

ic -
Well, that answered the gist of the question she had had such a hard time asking. The Princess that was being discussed here was definitely Tokyo's daughter. Her daughter. Her daughter.. was here. What had Princess told Alexey? Panic rose, bubbled up in her throat. Did she know the biggest shame of Tokyo's life, the only thing she came close to regretting? The.. the murder of her own babies? Had she told anyone else, the rest of the pack? The mother had to find her daughter, and fast. Of course, the primary reason was to be reunited - to talk to her, to figure out why exactly Princess had come back, to reassure herself that her daugher had finally escaped the influence of her terrible, terrible son.

Speaking of which, it appears Princess had went ahead and blabbed on that account. Tokyo shifted, uncomfortable. Her impulsive, immediately gratifying idea of a name had certainly seemed like a good idea at the time - but she certainly could not have predicted that she would be in any situation where she would be like, held accountable for her past actions. God, to have thought she'd be in a pack! Tokyo had counted on her two companions, but both had failed her: first Champ, on the arrival of her pups, and then Princess. She wasn't sure which had hurt worse. But Princess was back! Tokyo was relieved, but wouldn't admit it even to herself, because she would never have admit the possibility that Princess would have truly left her for good.

"I didn't know she was back. I haven't seen her since- haven't seen her for months." Softly. "What did she say, about me?" Words were chosen carefully not to reveal anything, but of course the question itself made it blatant that there was something not already revealed Tokyo did not want as common knowledge. She chose just to disregard the question of her son, planning to interrogate her daughter further on that topic - it was safer and less incriminating. Trying to steer the subject safely way: "What's your name, anyway?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread