find your eternity in each moment
[html]<style type="text/css">.tctemp b {color:#ef320c; font:9pt Georgia; font-weight:normal; font-style:italic;}</style>
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... ntable.png) bottom no-repeat #bfcfca; font:8pt Verdana; color:#678078; line-height:1.4em; padding:2.4em; padding-top:0.0em; padding-bottom:35.5em; text-align:justify;">[/html]
we can end this soon maybe, unless alexey would pester her more about buttface? after the news about princess, tokyo probably wouldn't stick around too long for small talk. xD; 245 words

Alexey accepted her story. That was all that really mattered, and so Tokyo ignored the hesitation in her tone and reserve in her eyes. Disbelief or not, the mother had given a completely reasonable explanation and Alexey didn't seem to have any real ground on which to question her story, else she probably would have done so by now. Instead of turning to small talk. How tedious to just sit here, when Princess was out and about. Probably searching for her mother, hopefully not spilling any of the secrets Tokyo would have to warn her severely not to share. Fuck, it would suck if word got out that she had killed those god-damned three puppies, the little squirming creatures, the permanent stains on her otherwise rather clean conscience (it took a lot to make her guilty).

"Oh yes, Dahlia de Mai seems like a very lovely place to live so far." She remarked with every indication of pleasantness, padding alongside Alexey as she headed back towards the shore. "I'm probably going to have to get going soon, though. I should find my daughter, give her a proper welcome to the lands, show her where I'm staying and such." A smile. The water was still of a perfectly acceptable temperature to Tokyo, and felt nice and her feet swished through, tendrils of her particularly long and silky fur following the gentle tug of the tide as curling waves rose and bubbled to a quite murmur around them.

[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread