aces high.
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ltable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Not sure if I'm dumb or not, but I can't find a formal "joining" form anywhere for IF, so I just took PV's. :p

1. Character Name: Gaël morte dre Soul
2. Character Birthdate (including year): MAY 7, 2008
3. Luperci?: Yup.
4. Gender: Male.
5. Your e-mail: deviousgoldfish [at] gmail.com
6. A secondary form of contact: [aim] monkey seizure
7. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: a little bird told me. ;D

--

A year old. Hardly a few days ago, his first birthday had come and passed. There had been no celebrating, no formalities, no cheering or congratulations. On the day of their first birthday, he and his siblings found their father. Found, attacked, and lost to their father, no less; they lost to a scheming, one-eyed lunatic who stole away their mother forever without even knowing it. A scarred, sad excuse for a leader he'd been... and yet Gaël knew which parent he resembled. He did not bare the emerald shade of his father's eye, but instead the yearling possessed the unique, turquoise hue he'd become known for. A mixture, perhaps, where within the green resided. Somehow, that monster had to be a part of him. Somehow, he had to live knowing that the creature who had created and ruined his family was alive, happy, and thriving.

Gaël couldn't stand to live with that.

All the research they had done to find their father in the first place proved to be beneficial in the end. Miriette had chosen to remain in the pack under their terrible father's control, while Heath refused to follow in suit but remained nearby anyway. Gaël, on the other hand, used his wits: according to rumor and observations, there was a smaller band of coyotes to the north of Phoenix Valley, and at the present time the clan and pack were on bad terms. It was almost too perfect; the hybrid could grow and learn his way through a fight, have a place to live, and still keep an eye on his father and siblings from afar. Thus, at the borders he waited. Turquoise eyes keen, the big-boned yearling stood at the edge of what was the infamous Inferni territory, frowning with his head held high, and simply waited.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread