mad world [j]
The girl seemed to have split thoughts about everything that was going on Miriette noticed as she answered her question. She was DaVinci's daughter, and it brought a smile to her maw that Miriette had noticed, though quickly she seemed to change her mind as a grim look seemed to take it's place. Miriette couldn't understand just what was going on in the other girl's mind but she was willing to let it slip by for now. "DaVinci will be hauppy to sees you I thinks." She didn't know much about what was going on in the male's life but he always seemed to downtrodden and brooding. Like most of the pack she'd been informed to stay away from Inferni, for DaVinci had caused some sort of stir with their leader over something that wasn't exactly explained, but Jefferson seemed to think that the subleader had done no harm and so they seemed to be on edge for war.

When the girl asked if she would call Jefferson Miriette shook her head and explained before the young girl got upset by her decision. "I do one betters, I can call DaVinci.." Her ears flicked back a moment, not for sure if the rest of the pack or anyone even knew of her relation to Jefferson yet. She didn't want to blur it out to the whole world but still she felt that she wasn't doing enough justice for DaVinci's daughter. "Jefferson.. does nots wants to see me, perhaps.." She cast her eyes away as she wondered if he ever really would be able to accept her, or if it had all been too much for the gruff scar riddled male. Instead of explaining further she tilted her head back and let out a call to the leader, to come see what she'd found.

She flicked her tail back and forth as the notes ended and she brought her eyes back down to meet those of the girl. "I'm Miriette morte dre Soul.." she was slowly catching on to the english language but it would still be a while til she fully mastered the whole of it.

Messages In This Thread