mad world [j]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... skylar.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

After the embrace he seemed to be intent on talking to her about life. Skylar didn't mind in the least, but his statement made her roll her eyes. "Why wouldn't I want to come back?" She asked with her lovely voice. Golden flecked eyes looked over his face, although she had been young when she left she still saw that DaVinci had aged since she had been gone, maybe not from actual time, but stress. Pushing her long wavy locks over her shoulder the beads breaded into her hair clicked together. Living in the port city had been good for her, making her break out of her shell.

His question made a small chuckle escape her. "No mama doesn't know where I am, and I haven't seen Ty for a while I was off with Kade.......I was off." She said biting off Kaden's name not wanting her father to know about the man who her mother called a rapest, murdering bastard. "How are you Papa? And what of Jefferson and Iskata?" Sky said diverting the subject from her own wild life and looking towards the ones she loved.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread