thread title missing
[html]
WC: 300+

His heart raced as Mahlouk's pale figure approached him. He was stunning in a sense. His pale lover wasn't handsome, but in some weired unworldly way he was angel like and so very other worldly. How could one compare to another so unique. Where Jazper blended into his pack perfectly, just a regular black wolf, Mahlouk's scars and large white ears would(8) help someone pick him out a mile away. His golden eyes rolled backwards at his lovers touch. Wrapping large arms around his white angels body a hefty sigh left Jazz with his head resting against Mahlouk's white.

Confusion seemed to haunt the warrior since Garnet left. He wanted to have a mate that would love him as much as he loved them. He just never thought it would be a male. Not that that made him love Mahlouk any less. Physically and emotionally every part of their relationship was amazing, the only problem was Jazper's self purpose. He protected the pups of the pack, loved them as hey grew like they where his own. He would always be a call away for any of the youngsters of Crimson Dreams but, it just wasn't enough. His dreams for the future where filled with images of his own blood linked pups that he could love and kiss goodnight and good morning every day. With another sigh he brought Mahlouk's orbs to his. How could he explain this to someone so fragile? “Mahlouk..” He sighed softly, “I love you. I want you to be mine forever. I want you to be my mate.” His tone weakened as the phrase went on. “There's just one thing stopping me...I need a real family. I want pups that are related to me. I always have.” Looking into his Sugar's eyes he didn't know what else to say. He was confused, hurting, loving. His heart was just one big mess.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread