thread title missing
[html]

The touch of the male made his heart race. How could anyone make him feel so good? His breath escaped him when Jazpers arms came around his hips. Nipping at his lovers neck he held onto him, loving the feel of them being pressed together. Would Jazper ever take him for more? He hoped that the black male was proud of him, and loved him. Mahlouk buried his nose into the soft ebony fur more, loving the scent that accompanied it.

Jazper pulled his head back to look into his eyes. He looked at him with complete concentration. The words that came from the males maw made Mahlouks breath leave his body. What was he supposed to say to that? He loved him, but he didn't want him because he couldn't give him kids. Mahlouks teeth ground together as he held back a whimper of complete pain. He wasn't a female, he couldn't give this male a family. Looking down a singal tear ran down his cheek, and he stepped back. "I-I mahlouk. He.....I wish I could." He stumbled despretly. This was so painful. Mahlouk kept his head down, long cream locks shadowing his face as he stood there. Why did Jazper have to want the one thing he couldn't give him?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread