what a nasty one he is
[html]

Her own smile faded when Jeffersons did. What did he see that made him upset? Letting the question fall she took up a light smile again hoping to talk about other things. His words made her look away and chuckle. Exotic was a good way to describe what had happened to her, but what could a pritates women be other then exotic......wild? "Yeah, maybe I'll dimm it down so I don't come off as strong" Sky said lighly a long lost shyness arising. Her look had been what everyone had looked like on the ship, making her fit in and happy to do so. Here people weren't as extravagant and out there as she was at the moment.

His question was the begining to many, and she knew she wanted to tell him, because if she didn't tell someone it would eat at her. Telling her father would make him be disapointed in her, and she didn't want her father to think less of her, she loved him and wanted him to think the world of her. Dropping her hands from her hips she sat down next to the tree and looked up at Jefferson while patting the ground next to her. "Can I talk to you about stuff?" Her golden flecked eyes were soft and patient, she hadn't lost those qualities. Taking a deep breath she spoke. "I want to talk to you about stuff I don't think I can tell papa."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread