how does it feel, to be without a home
[html]

Haven was so swept away in his thoughts and the crashing of the waves was so loud in his ears that he didn't even notice the man who was walking the shoreline towards him. The boy heaved a sigh as his jade-green orbs stared out into the water. The idea of letting the waves carry him somewhere was a little appealing. Even if they didn't take him somewhere maybe he would drown and he wouldn't have to worry about anything anymore. Gods that was morbid. His frown deepened even further, disgusted by his own thoughts.

Then a voice cut through his melancholy reverie, though in a language he did not understand in the least. His head turned to take in the silhouette of a one-armed male coming his way. For a moment his heart froze in his chest. Conri… Though when he took a better look he saw that it was not his sire coming towards him. This man was differently colored and was broader of chest than Conri Church. He was thankful that the man knew English, but his forwardness took the Aatte youth aback. His eyes widened slightly and mouth hung agape for a moment. "I…uhh…I’m…" He shook his head, clearing his mind. "I’m…trying to figure my life out. Not having much luck either," he said with a sad frown.

Did he still smell so strongly of booze? He thought he had done a pretty good job washing himself off, but apparently not. "I don’t have any with me, sorry. But there’s plenty back at the bar. I could show you to it, if you wanted." The idea of leading someone to the bar when he was finally trying to escape it didn’t make him feel like he was progressing, but he didn’t want to be rude either.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread