how does it feel, to be without a home
[html]

"This nose does not lie. It is my talent, to find the booze," Jacquez said with a wicked smile, tapping his nose with a white finger. The scent was faint, it was true, but still there if one was looking for it. "Mm, monsieur, you stay at a bar... My petite Ruri has mentioned you! You are a friend of hers, yes?" The collie-dog rubbed his chin with his good hand, dark eyes calculating. No - he could not remember the name. It was not important. He rocked back on his heels, standing up to tower over the polite boy. "We shall walk! And talk as we go, for I am curious. Why does a strapping lad such as yourself choose this lonely place, when there is a happy cabin down thataways?" He did not even consider that Haven had family and a pack he called home; he was merely wondering why a friend of Ruri's would be by himself, rather than by her side. She was a charming little thing.

The lean-muscled canine tilted his face to the sun, enjoying the warmth on his face. The salty breeze fluttered at the ponytail he sported, teasing at the multitude of hues in his shaggy fur - the reds and browns and whites all blending smoothly throughout his pelt. Now that he had a good rest last night, filled his belly and satiated his thirst, he was in a much more accommodating mood. "The ocean, she is happy today. She will not claim any ships. It would be a good day to sail..."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread