how does it feel, to be without a home
[html]

If he was being honest, he didn't recognize Jac's "noble bearing". Whenever he imagined a king he always wore a crown and lavish furs, fabrics and jewels. Or at least that's how it went in the stories. But then again, those were all human kings. He supposed it only made sense that canine kings would be different. "It's an honor, sir," he said with a slight bow. "Well, I know a little your highness, but only in stories. I've never put it into practice." It felt a little odd addressing this man so nobly, but then again it had been what Haven had dreamed of. Of having some liege lord to be a knight for. He couldn't just ask Jacquez that though. True knights didn't ask to be knighted.

The youth was surprised when all of the comments about his family went uncommented on. He didn't say anything about it though. Maybe it was best if he didn't go further into it. Jacquez probably had better things to worry about anyway. "Yeah, that's what I'm trying to do. I'm just...having trouble finding my direction." Everything he had ever known he had just left behind. Where was he supposed to go from there? Haven scratched the back of his neck as the older male made his way inside the bar to search for what he desired. He stayed at the front, wanting to avoid his vice as best he could. "You are?" The Shattered Coast wasn't far from home, and he had promised his mother not to go far away. "What does your highness need in his royal court?" He was fishing for what he wanted, but at least he was doing it somewhat tactfully.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread