how does it feel, to be without a home
[html]
Jac is awful! XD

Haven had used to be so impulsive. At least to a degree. He liked going off on adventures, but he was always sure to consider other's feelings. Especially those of his family and friends. He wasn't the type to do anything regardless of how it would effect others. Part of his soft nature. So all he did in reply was shrug. To him there was more to a knight than just being one. You needed people to serve and protect. You needed royalty to actually knight you. "I suppose, but no true knight goes around calling himself one without being given the title in the proper way." He wanted to be a true knight or nothing at all. Though he did like the "Life is what you make of it" bit.

He had never been given the red female's name, but it must have been Svara. Jacquez's words made sense though. Even women like those two needed help and protection, even if they were too proud to ask for it. It would work, Haven didn't want to do this sort of things for thanks, he wanted to do it because it was right. The boy had a strong moral compass and being a knight was the perfect thing for such a person. At least that was how he saw it. Perhaps he didn't need training, but he would like it. A protector was no good if he wasn't prepared. He grinned at the king. "Ah, thank you my lord, but it would not be well suited for me to take up arms against his majesty." Besides, Haven had more in mind than simply tooth and claw.

At the compliment his grin widened. "Thank you, sir. I found the ring here in the city and my uncle pierced me. I'm sure we could find you one if you wished." In fact he could probably find the exact shop where he had found his own ring. Though at the question about his sister the youth sobered up some. Mati deserved someone who would love her unconditionally, treat her right, and stay with her. While he had nothing against the collie, he knew he was not such a man. "I...suppose well enough. Though there are many more women out there more...befitting a king." He chose his words carefully. Not wanting to offend Jac but wanting to steer him clear of his sibling.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread