how does it feel, to be without a home
[html]
OoC: He truly is. Big Grin

Jacquez raised an eyebrow, cluing in on what Haven was pressing towards. He wanted an official knighting, did he? Well, it was certainly within his divine rights as king. Knights who were sworn in under oath were always the most loyal. This was not the place, though - he was not certain of Haven's loyalties yet. The young man was still conflicted, between his origins, his family, his previous pack. He would wait just a little longer, to see if the youth could prove himself. "Take up arms, eh? What arms did you have in mind, monsieur?" Where he came from, tooth and claw were all there was. He was not used to the bountiful resources of this treasure trove, the empty buildings rife with artifacts and playthings. There was such a myriad of possibilities...

"I certainly do! You must help me find one, later I presume," the tall canine crowed, excited at the prospect. He could use more shiny things in his appearance! He could be the sun king, glittering with golden adornments... The image pleased him. He had never bought into the idea of wearing clothing - he was far too handsome to cover himself up - although accessories could be fun. He used to have a big hat, but it was washed overboard, ostrich-feathers and all. Having a shiny new piercing or two would certainly ease his loss.

Jac snorted, amusement turning up the corners of his eyes. Haven was tactful, when it came to his family. The womanizer did think a girl with the same burnt-orange fur and intense jade eyes would be quite a looker, but he would respect Haven's wishes. After all, he would feel perturbed if anyone started courting his little Ruri, even if it was Haven. It might happen someday anyway, but not if he could help it. "Fair enough, mon ami, fair enough. Although if she too shares the same interest in fantasy and royalty, you might do well to introduce me...!" He winked roguishly, unable to give up the last word. He had gone longer without women than he had without liquor, and both vices were necessary.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread