Mommy knows best
[html]

Private Ho-bag and Tammi!

........ ”Mommy!” The voice that called was light and childish. Noir Aston wagged her little tan tail, proud because she had led the Ho-man straight to the family den without getting lost. It did not happen often that the child managed to not find the den, but it had happened occasionally. Her golden eyes scanned the area for figures, but it seemed all her siblings were gone doing something else. It was odd to experience the family’s home so quiet. However, the warm and comforting smell of Tayui Aston was present, and the girl’s tail-wagging got out of control. Oh, boy, she had a lot to tell her ivory mother! The weird magical rock that was not a rock, but then it was a snakes baby and Ho-man said it was dangerous and made her sad, and so her mother had to yell at him.

........ The girl hurried to the den mouth, poking her face down into the darkness. ”Mommy! I found magic rock and it was not magic rock, it was egg and a baby with no hair and there is a man that took me away and he is here and he made I go away from baby and he is saysing you will kiss him and he is liar and liars are not nice!” He was going to hear it now! Noir was usually not this ‘mean’, but she really wanted to go back and see the snakes baby again. She turned to look at the man with the funny stride and the weird hat. She hoped he still did not think Tayui would kiss him, because or else he would be sad when she wouldn’t.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread