Mommy knows best
[html]

300+

........ A strange joy drifted into her system for only a moment. This has to be how Attila was feeling all the time while bullying everything and everyone. Her confidence instructed her to feel slightly bad about it all though. Fair was fair though. In the child’s mind, he had treated her wrongly and made her lose an interesting new pet that she could have played mother and child with. He had ruined a pretty day by being mean to her, and for no reason. Her mother seemed to hesitate before she came with an explanation to what a penguin was, and the child presented a sour frown instantly. Why, Noir was not white and black! Wobble around? Noir did not wobble! It was not fair. Her mother’s gentle touch and nuzzle could not soothe her damaged pride. She would never be able to walk ever again!

The next was even worse. Her mother corrected her and said that she had been mean. It was so not fair! The corners of her lips dropped together with her mood. This was not fair. The explanation was served into partly deaf ears. Noir very rarely caused trouble for her mother, but she was now officially upset. He had been so mean to her, yet she was the one that got the firm voice. It was not fair, why was it like that! ”No!”, the child sung out, stepping away from her mother and her love. ”He called I penguin, said I had big bum, and that something would sting I’s bum, and that babies are mean, and tattletale!” the last name was the worst one of them all! It was not fair! ”And he was making funny moves with his bum and almost stepped on I!” Why couldn’t Mommy recognize that Ho-man was the bad guy?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread