old disasters new catastrophes
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... tablep.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:409px; border:1px #258BA4 solid; font-size: 10px;">

ooc -

324 words. I don't know how Tokyo will react, but if she'd push her away or anything, feel free to do so.

ic -

Almost immediately, Princess flinched away from her mother’s touch. It was a reflex, and her distance was minimal, but the action was clear. It lasted only a moment before she leaned back into her motherly stiffly, but she could feel her resolve crumbling. It would be better to get it over with quickly, and then figure out if her mother still loved her after she asked her about her siblings. She hadn’t thought about what she would say yet, though. “Hi, how are you, why’d you kill my three siblings, and why were you mean to my brother?” certainly wasn’t the way Princess wanted to go about asking, but if the words came out bluntly, she didn’t want to worry about it. Either her mother would love her again, or hate her.

“Momma. . . Momma, I have a question,” she whispered, keeping her muzzle pressed into her mother’s warm, comforting fur. Blinking away the potential for tears, her breathing ragged, Princess mumbled something incoherent into Tokyo’s fur before realizing it wasn’t understandable. “Momma, how come you tried to kill all of us? And why didn’t you love Buttface? It made him sad, and I was sad, too. I love you, Momma, but how come you did that?” It was a hard thing to ask. Princess only wanted her mother’s approval and love, not to make her angry or hurt her.

Truthfully, she was also a little afraid that her mother would become so angered that she might react violently. There was nothing in their past to suggest that she wouldn’t. After all, she had killed three of her own pups in anger. What was to say should do something similar now? Princess didn’t even know her mother. What had Tokyo done after Princess and Buttface had left? Princess wondered if she might have just come here, not caring about her pups running away.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread