old disasters new catastrophes
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... tablep.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:409px; border:1px #258BA4 solid; font-size: 10px;">

ooc -

511 words.

ic -

She felt a familiar pull as her mother brought up Ophelia. Princess didn’t recall ever having met her grandmother, but she knew how her mother felt about the older female, and it was, in her eyes, an honor to be compared to her revered grandmother. Going on that bit of information, Princess couldn’t help but see the logic in her mother’s mistreatment of Buttface. . . No! her mind shouted. She didn’t want to see that twisted logic. She had come to Dahlia de Mai to find her mother, and her original intent had been to do so with extreme anger. Her resolve had faded, and now all Princess had to hang onto was the fleeting thought of her brother’s hurt, showing strongly on his young face.

Eyes widened at her mother’s warning. Tokyo didn’t seem entirely afraid, but Princess had been affected in the best way possible by her mother’s warning - She was absolutely terrified that her mother would be taken away from her so soon after they had been reunited. “N-no, I won’t tell anyone,” she stammered. “I asked ‘Lexey and Cmwfen about if they saw you or Buttface, but I didn’t tell either of ‘em how come I was looking for you, or anything about him,” she added, worried that she may have already said too much. What if that was already too much, and Tokyo became angry with her for even telling the Acer and Adonis that she had a brother. What if it was already too much to have told them that she was Tokyo’s daughter? What if Tokyo hadn’t wanted anyone to know about even her?

Now that she had asked her mother about their past (even if the answers were strange, but logical), Princess didn’t know what came next. Was she supposed to go find somewhere to live, or was she supposed to stay with her mother? If Tokyo had wanted to keep her a secret, then it wouldn’t make much sense for her to stay with her mother. She supposed that, if that were the case, she could try to find Alexey again and see if the older female had any suggestions, since Princess would need someone to look after her, unfortunately. She didn’t even know how to hunt properly - how would she keep herself alive? Surely she could be taught, but that was completely and entirely besides the point. She didn’t want to have to take care of herself, all by herself.

Pouting, Princess looked up at her mother. “What do I do now, Momma? I only came here to find you. . . But, I don’t want to leave,” she added, reiterating the fact that she still loved her mother. If she didn’t, then she wouldn’t have had a problem leaving her mother’s side. Tokyo was surely going to pick up on the implication, Princess was certain. But what came of it was going to be important. Her mother would either turn her away, or welcome her with open arms, now that talk of Buttface and Raphael was finished.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread