old disasters new catastrophes
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:409px; border:1px #00FFF6 solid; font-size: 11px;">
ooc -
306 words. maybe one or two more posts and we can call this thread done? ^^;

ic -
Two people knew her son's name. One wasn't a surprise; Tokyo had, after all, encountered Alexey up north near the dock and spoken with her. It was how she had known Princess was around. At her daughter's agreement to secrecy, Tokyo praised the child. "Good girl." She paused, thinking. "You probably shouldn't talk about Buttface to many more people, either. He's gone now, and it's just us, the way it should be, we should leave him in the past.." Princess had been asking the Dahlian wolves if they had seen Buttface? Was he following her to his mother? "Why were you looking for him? Is he coming, too?" If he was, Tokyo had to find him first. Had to scare him away. Had to feed him lies of Princess' loathing of him, to save Princess from his influence. She finally had her daughter out of his corruption; it would be terrible to lose him to his lies, his slander, his evil again.

Tokyo beamed at her daughter. "You can stay with me, of course, darling. My den is just a little ways east of here. The coast is beautiful, and I've been learning how to catch some fish. They're very tasty and much more fun to hunt, I'll catch you some or show you how later tonight if you'd like." She was blathering, a little, but she was almost giddy in her excitement over this reunion. Her mind flitted back towards the book in her bag, back at the den. Champ's diary. It would.. help Princess understand, some. But her daughter, for all that she looked so much older than Tokyo remembered her, was still so young. Too young, probably, to read the diary. Especially the later entries; Champ got somewhat explicit and vicious in his anger towards Tokyo.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread