old disasters new catastrophes
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... tablep.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:409px; border:1px #258BA4 solid; font-size: 10px;">

ooc -

Sounds good to me. ^^ One more for you, perhaps, and we'll be done?

308 words.

ic -

“Well. . . No. Buttface isn’t coming. . . But we got separated when I wanted to find you, and he didn’t want to come, so we argued, and I was hoping he’d come anyway,” she explained, although the explanation was weak. It did make Princess feel terrible to promise never to talk about him again, but she couldn’t help it. Standing before her mother, the pup would have promised anything if it meant that Tokyo would love her. Perhaps she wasn’t meant to be with her brother, if he was as deserving of his punishment as Tokyo had implied in her explanation. Maybe Princess was just so much better off staying with her mother, and forgetting about Buttface entirely. Deep within the very depths of her mind, she couldn’t help but feel badly for telling herself to forget Buttface. It was for the better, though. . . Wasn’t it? Tokyo said it was, so it had to be, Princess decided. Her mother knew everything that was important.

Her expression brightened at her mother’s enthusiastic words, and she almost danced in her spot. “Thank you, Momma! It’ll be like before, only. . . Just us,” she faltered, remembering that she had promised not to bring up Buttface again. Mentioning the past was similar, and it would probably make her mother angry - something Princess absolutely did not want to do. Cmwfen had mentioned that she thought Tokyo had taken up residence along the shore, and Princess was very pleased to find that the Adonis had been correct. “Cmwfen said you lived there. Are there really fish? Big fish, maybe?” she inquired, her tone earnest. “And you could really teach me how to catch ‘em?” Her voice was filled with awe. . . Her mother was awesome, she had decided. Tokyo was even more than awesome. She was amazing.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread