old disasters new catastrophes
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:409px; border:1px #00FFF6 solid; font-size: 11px;">
ooc -
yup yup works for me! Big Grin. 258 words.

ic -
Tokyo was glad to hear that her son wasn't coming. If her son and daughter, close as they were, fought badly enough to go separate ways, then Buttface probably wasn't going to show up. She'd keep an eye out, anyway, but she was fairly satisfied with concluding that he was gone. Princess almost slipped and spoke about Buttface, but instead of her near miss disappointing the older female it pleased her. She was watching her words - she was trying to do good, and in this situation Tokyo could appreciate the effort. It showed she really was learning from her mother's words, and she felt like she was full to brimming at pride over her beautiful, amazing perfect daughter.

"Yup, just like before, but better." She shook off some of the more persistent sand. "The shore is the best place ever. I spent a lot of time growing up on a shore sort of like this. There are tons of fish, but you have to be very sneaky to catch em." She licked her daughter affectionately, and bounded off a little towards the water, enthusiasm having pumped her veins with adrenaline. "There are some big fish I can show you how to catch, but some of the fish are so big, there are even some creatures bigger than wolves!" Tokyo had read about it. And once, she'd seen a pair of dolphins or maybe whales (she didn't remember the difference, not really) splashing through the waves. It was really rather exciting, but also sort of a little scary.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread