thread title missing
(ooc- I think everyone else is joining after the pack is formed, if I'm wrong anyone else can hop in this thread..)

Firefly had tried to ignore the words of Jacquez as he tried to coax her back into the house, she didn't want to go inside yet, she wanted them all here because they had no reason to be alone anymore, they belonged together and now was the only time they had. Her ears pressed back against her skull as she shook her head firmly, afraid that if she spoke that she would break again. What had provoked the attack she didn't know and now it seemed that she wouldn't for a long while. Svara didn't seem to know who any of them were and Firefly didn't know if she was hurt more by the fact that she didn't remember or that she couldn't.

She didn't have long to ignore Jacquez before the last of their stragglers appeared. Leroy came carrying a large doe and seemed to drop it before them with the notion that he'd prepare it if they were hungry. Firefly shook her head and smiled weakly at the male. It was obvious that she wasn't the only one who had been too upset to stay locked up in the cabin. "Thank you Leroy, but I think we've got other things more serious that we need to take care of.." She looked over to Jacquez as she said grimly. "It's time. They need a king." She paused as she realized that Ruri had finally made it back to the cabin. Firefly knew that they should have remembered their comrade and taken better care of her but everyone had been so upset, to apologize now would be just another point on showing her weakness.

Firefly moved closer to Jacquez as she turned her head slowly to gaze at Ruri. "Come inside.. I think we need to talk. " She moved to Jacquez's side as she passed through the doorway, the scent of blood still overwhelming mixed with the medical aspects that DaVinci had used as well. She moved past the others, not wanting to deal with anything now but what needed to be done. She opened the door to the room that Svara was in and motioned for the others to join her. "Svara.." she called to let the girl know they were coming in.

Messages In This Thread