thread title missing
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... table8.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
short, sorry Sad

Soon everyone started reentering the small cabin. Haven stepped aside to make room for everyone, but it seemed they would convene in the room that Svara was recuperating in. He stepped inside with everyone else, his eyes on Jacquez. Somehow he knew that this was the start of everything. They had almost lost Svara and everyone knew that they could not afford to stay as an unofficial group any longer. Then as if on cue, the king began to speak. The boy listened with rapt attention. Drinking in the words of his leader as if they were water on a parched day. They were breathing a new life into him. A life that had been lost for weeks.

His jade eyes glimmered as he watched his king and heard his words. While he had not seemed like a king the day he had first met him, he could not think of him as anything less now. Who else could speak so movingly? Who else could rally them all together and make them loyal other than a true king? Once the speech was completed Haven caught the dark eyes of his new sovereign. "I swear that I will do everything in my power to protect this pack and all who live in it." There was a strength and steel behind those words that had not been present in his voice in over a moon. He was beginning to feel like his old self again. Beginning to feel like he had a purpose again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread