His dream away from reality
[html]

Sara, i'm not sure how you wanted to end our other thread, but i'll try to improvise on this one as much as I can. If you want anything edited, let me know. 500+ WotD: Venerate

Repeat offender, and Catalyst was beyond guilty of it. After promising to keep her word to the resident warrior about not traversing the borders for the monster puppy eater, the ivory girl was to make yet a third return. She would get down to the mystery of this, seriously. Although Catalyst venerated the word and wisdom of Cwmfen, her arrogance was just too riley at this stage to control yet in her life. For the two times that she arrived here, she had came across some very unlikely and interesting individuals. Both of which surprisingly spoke German (which was a shock factor to Catalyst in the long run), and both of which had varying personalities (one ruthless and unkind, while the other seemed understanding and almost motherly). From first impressions they might have seemed like the puppy eater, given that they were both intimidating and the latter of the two having the attitude at one, but they weren't necessarily out for youth's blood. The third time was certainly the charm, and before Catalyst was able to get truly caught up in herself, the puppy vowed that this would be her last trip to the borders in order to find this puppy eater. If he wasn't lingering around this time, then perhaps he was already done for, or long gone.

The walk to the border was like crossing an entire continent for Catalyst, due to the fact it was a long journey to the outskirts for her size as it was. Her pace was kept neutral, simply bouncing along as the day carried out. As soon as she finally arrived at the point to where the pack's scent began to gradually fade, the pup had stopped to observe what her dual eyes could see. Nothing but far distance. The borders looked pretty null of presence today, but seeing as how she already traveled this far out, might as well linger around a bit to see if anyone was to stop by.

Indeed that was the case, as in the distance a russet red figure was slowly padding about the fine line of the border. She trained her vision on it for a moment, looking to see if it was malicious or anyone mean looking. From what was seen, the adult seemed to be tepid, in thought. Once the nose caught a whiff of what the other was exactly, it smelled of Dahlia, and also a very recognizable scent from the day before. Scrutinizing her vision closer, it was that adult wolf from the day Catalyst discovered the wailing coyote besides the house, and that adult was the very one that was sleeping inside and questioned the two from the window. Tha's him! The adult disappeared on a quicker whim than expected that day, and Catalyst was curious to know why he had to leave so soon and leave her with the weird coyote. Maybe he knew about the puppy eater too! Finding excitement at this, the ivory girl started to run over to the russet red male, bounding over in excitement. "'Scuse me, 'scuse me!" She called, out of breath, stopping a few feet from him and gazing up with a ravaging tail wag. "You's tha' one adult from th' other day with tha' weird thing by the house! Why didn' you stay?" Was the adult afraid of the coyote at that time?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread