His dream away from reality
[html]

what the hell is it?. Green eyes stared off before blinking, maybe this weird feeling is due to his lack of sleep? No, if anything he has over slept the past few days. Tail swayed behind him as his ears twisted on his head, the sounds of little feet and a familiar voice. Turning slightly Ril'o watched the white young pup trot up to him in excitement, the golden male smiled before stepping closer to the running pup. "Hi again.." His voice was warm with his smile, but his green eyes glanced to the trees ever now and then as his ears turned and twisted. Ril'o wanted to laugh at the cute darling of a child but he could only smile, though he really wished she wasn't here at all. Not with this looming feeling over him. Something just is not right. "Yes I am, oh well I had to leave you see.." Pausing his body shifted as his eyes scanned slightly before looking back at the child. "I have to patrol the borders, you see there are dangers out there. Bad things that I don't want to come in." Smiling his tail wagged barely as he smiled at the young female, speaking for the slightest second he let his guard down."so you came all this way on your own? I say you've got a pair of strong legs." Something snapped inside as the wind changed, the scent was purely unknown to him but that didn't stop his hair from raising. Quickly looking around his green orbs landed on the dark and white body of a wolf, it wasn't close but not far of either. Just enough running distant. "Hide, now" His voice changed as his tail rose behind him, Ril'o was able to hide the fear that made his stomach sick but he had the pup with him. He must protect his pack. Green eyes never felt him as Ril'o tensed him body the best he could as he took a few steps forward before stopping. Ril'o could feel that feeling now, the feeling that followed all day to this moment. " I said now.."
BRING ME BACK TO FALLEN TOWN WHERE SOMEONE IS STILL ALIVE
table by Giggle

[/html]

Messages In This Thread