His dream away from reality
[html]

I guess everything can move fast from here

Ril'o's body tensed all the more when the black male rushed closer then stopped, Ril'o was not in the form to fight nor in his mind. The golden male stepped closer as a growl rolled its way up his throat, this man was dangerous everything about him told Ril'o. He can not run, he will not run away from this man in his packlands. Ril'o held his body still as another louder growl started to build,the sick feel in him was almost a sadness now as the battle seemed very dim for him. Ril'o was not dumb to the fact he didn't have time to shift, that he could not out run him. He can only try to out wit him. "Run home when I tell you.." His voice to the pup was in between threatening growls as his hair stood on ends, green eyes locked on to the man.

Ril'o vowed to Cer, he would fight him as long as he is able. The young male is not sure when he would blackout, but that doesn't matter now. The man words brought another snarl from him as his maw rippled and bared his white fangs, he was scared but his fear was not as important as this one single act. He remembers Cwfm talking to him about being a warrior, maybe this is his only time to prove that. To show he was fighting with reason, protecting his family. The man's threats were really to Ril'o as the man seemed well enough to do so, and the that moment Ril'o accepted it. He accepted the fact he might die here, not by his father or brother but this stranger."You deal with me!" Ril'o snarled as his golden body darted forward with open jaws at the patterned males neck or face, he wasn't aiming to well but he didn't want him to think about the child. As soon as Ril'o's feet land he would move to the side to jump again, hoping to throw himself on the him where his jaws can grabbed a hold of him.
BRING ME BACK TO FALLEN TOWN WHERE SOMEONE IS STILL ALIVE
table by Giggle

[/html]

Messages In This Thread