His dream away from reality
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ltable.png); width: 500px; height: 451px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 2px; position: relative; left: 120px; top: 9px; width: 244px; height: 433px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

I’ll let Ril’o make that scar on him now, just to get Corvus all in a ‘I’m going to kill you’ mood, ^=^;; And yes, moving fast is fine with me~

IT IS INEVITABLE

The pied brute ignored the adult’s command to the pup, its voice buzzing like a fly in those horn-like ears, his eyes fixed upon the small, fragile creature. So fragile. He could feel its weakness, feel it in it scent, feel it in that lighter male. The corners of those cruel lips twitched in that beginning of a sneer. And this thing was afraid, he could smell it in the air, permeating through his mind. That instinctual signal arose in the darkness: kill it. But this pup was not to die today—this pup would be made to watch the weaknesses of the things that had promised protection. This pup would be made to watch as darkness conquered, would be made to know the strength of the dark. And perhaps the pup would see the truth and the futility of life: in the end all things died, but he, the Darkness, would persist, would override the signals of Death. And only he had found that secret. He would still the waves of life to rise above it, would be solely upon this earth as the gods were meant to do. He had the power take and give life. He was a god. And the puppy refused him.

That black paw slid forward as a sneer clawed upon those cruel jaws. Those fathomless eyes beheld the pup even as the lighter male attacked. Foolish creature, he sneered silently. The Korean did not flinch as the other lunged at him, and for some reason the male did not immediately respond. At the last minute, the brute’s head lifted, his jaws parting to meet the oncoming attack. The lighter male’s teeth scraped against his face, catching his skin, breaking through it. It missed the right eye, but it had come close to taking the sight from him. The jaws of the crow wolf swung up in a peculiar way, and like an uppercut he meant to slam into the thing’s face. That terrible laughter shuddered through the air as his body swung about, fluidly shooting at the other with such celerity that the path he cut closed with a whistle. His attack was made in silence, and the secui’s claws sought the other’s chest, sought to push it to the ground. It had disrespected this god of darkness. Now it deserved to die. The cruel jaws parted, snapping for his throat, seeking tendons that held the body intact. He would break this thing, and it would be easy.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread