His dream away from reality
just in case my post is confusing, Ril'o tries to avoid his attack but moving just enough so Corvus pins him by the lower body instead of his chest. Ril'o then strikes out at Corvus's sides an just about anything, but when he does that when Corvus jaws land. Because Ril'o moved he gashes his neck, i guess you can go for the finishing blow next ^^

Everything was so much different as his body pumped with energy, green eyes flashed above his bared fangs that let lose his snarls. Slamming into set off the bomb, for the first very slow seconds when his teeth popped the skin on his dark face, when the male didn't move but remained locked on the pup. She is still here Ril'o's legs moved on their own as the man quickly started to respond. "I said Run no-" His words cut off with a painful grunt when the brute slammed him in the head, his jaws had left cuts on the side of his face that felt numb to Ril'o. The force sent the golden male tumbling to the ground from the larger one's strength. He couldn't think as he glanced up from the ground,jaws, his legs reacted by quickly pulling him to the side. Though this didn't stop the attack or block it as his weight crashed down on his hips pinning him there, the force erupted a pain filled snarl from his jaws as he quickly snapped at the male. Jaws snapped and jerked at any bit he was even able to reach, though his side seemed close enough. The pressure of his jaws grabbed the side of his neck as a yelp emitted from his throat, jerking away Ril'o darted after the mans face with teeth bared. "GOO!" His voice was loud and rough as it rattled his chest, he could only hope the pup took the moment to listen.

Messages In This Thread