His dream away from reality
Snarling Ril'o was caught in a effortless fight, striking each blow didn't seem to effect him. His green eyes instantly widened when the strangers jaws slipped themselves on the highest point of his throat, that moment was like a frozen point in time as his mind ran through so much. He should have shifted. He should have ran. He failed his pack. A the feeling he has felt all morning was clear,death, maybe he knew he was going to die. There isn't any turning back now, this is the event he was sure would happen. Everything suddenly went to fast, the crushing force on his neck brought the loudest cry from him, though the cracking and crunching of his own throat was well over his screams. His eyes burned with tears as his golden body trashed about as the man ripped at his throat, everything burned as his ears felt like they were filling up with water. But water wasn't there as sounds faded out, as lights faded away to only a darkness that his eyes could not focus in. Ril'o wasn't aware that his body was dropped on the ground, his blood slowly pooling around him as his alive but dull eyes looked no where. No! I can't be here, I can't be in the dark! I have to go back." Breathing his paw barely moved in a repeated pattern, as if he was trying to lift himself up. 'Ril'o it's ok..you don't be afraid of the dark' Ril'o could only see the darkness as his mothers voice entered his ears. "I-I can't help it. I failed, I failed , I failed!!! I don't want to be in the dark, I can't see anything, I can't see the things I do. I always hurt people, I can't let him hurt her." Her sweet voice was so nice, it made the fear of this darkness easier. 'shh, it's ok my son. The dark is not always bad, it protects you Ril'o please try to see it." Breathing was in rough gasps like a fish did for air, "I failed..." His voice was painful to hear as the tears slowly slipped their way down his fear. "I failed mother, I'm scared.." It felt better that his mother was here with him, she talked about places and memories and telling him to see. 'the darkness is protecting you, look, you can see the colors.' Nothing was there, no colors only the same darkness but slowly, ever so slowly the darkness was falling away to a world of colors. Bright peaceful colors that painted out his home, painted out his family and painted away his thoughts. Forgetting about the man. Breathing grew shallower as he movement slowly faded, fading away his mind fell into a colorful memory as his body fell to death.

-death of Rilo-

Messages In This Thread