unperfect day to pretend being nice
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/vazzi/bottom.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
hey! ^^ let's suppose it's a baby barn owl, aye?

Attila was considering howling for help, but the ageing boy heard someone's voice. It was a different one, and the scent he felt seconds later was somehow familiar to him. It smelled similar to Dawali, but it was a girl's voice. "What the hell?", he thought.

He turned his head backwards, to see a woman that looked very much like the red "leader", but with markings and earrings that didn't belong to his memory of Dawali's face. What if it was his sister? His daughter? How ever she related to the Gola Watsi, she could help him.

Somehow, her "greeting" was rather insulting to him. He could eat the nestling, if he felt like it. The growing boy knew how to hunt down his siblings -and even his leader- but he wasn't hungry or eager enough to feed on that tiny feathered thing. Besides, he was trying to be... nice. From what he knew, being... nice wasn't to eat an innocent, harmed thing like the one he just saved. "No, I won't eat it!" he said, grumpy. "I guess he broke his wing. Can you help me to fix it?"he requested. "I don't have conditions to..." the pale kid commented, shaking his paws in the air. If he could shift into a two-legged shape, he could have fixed that shovel at once, and the baby owl wouldn't have fallen along with that hay, and it they could have ended the day healthy and happily. Unfortunately, he hadn't shifted yet, and it all happpened. Now, he felt responsible for that poor nestling.

After all, where were his parents? He looked up, looking for anything that looked like a big bird. No, nothing at all. Then, he landed the cold grayish blue eyes to the young owl, which now looked a bit skinny. A reason for that formed in his head: they rejected him. They left him in his own. Those were, certainly, terrible parents. They barely diserved to be parents! What a bunch of morons!

The boy mused about it for a while, lightly mouthing curses at the neglecting progenitors, while he tried to find any hint of them in the ceiling of the barn.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread