unperfect day to pretend being nice
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/vazzi/bottom.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
--

Attila watched while the female version of Dawali handled the bird, petting it for a while and then examining the wings of the baby owl. It made a desperate cry that angustiated the young boy. He thought to himself why in the world would he be angustiated with a baby cry. The bully kid hated that so badly, and barely felt so soft near that sound. It was a stupid thing that he felt, and it must be because it wasn't a real baby cry. Just an owl caw.

She assured his suspicion of the broken limb, and hoped she knew what to do in that case. His mother once healed a twisted ankle of Oce, after she had tripped while adventuring through the packlands. Unfortunaterly, he couldn't remember all the steps, and in the correct order. That really sucked, but he could do nothing about it right now.

The woman then asked how did that happened, and he frowned to her. "Of course it was by accident! I didn't even knew about him before! I was trying to fix that stupid... thing when I got angry, I hitted it, and it flew to the ceiling and the hay fell down, with that... owl!" he said, hoping she could understand what he meant, while he motioned the steps with the white paws. He sounded rather stupid, explaining everything for the she-wolf. Actually, he felt weird, mostly because he felt responsible for that little piece of owl. That felt so freaking stupid! One thing was caring about his sisters, other thing was caring about that ugly ball of feathers.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread