everything that makes us wonder.
[html]
She looked to tayui nervously. Would the alpha think Shadow's death was her fault? What exactly did her alpha kno of the troubles between her and Lucifer? "Hello, Deuce. Is there anything I can do for you?" Deuce almost cried at the caring in the words.
"I needed to get out of my den, when i found you in here. I don't think you were ever told....I don't know who he's told, actually." She was rambling, really, but it was okay, probably.
"A while back, i found Shadow. He was dead. Worse than dead. The coyotes had torn him up pretty bad. And done things to his body. It waa really bad." She was crying, reliving the memory of finding the boy again.
"I took him back to my other den, and I lost Lucifer's pups. I was pregnant and sick and I miscarried. I'm sorry if no one told you. I've been so bad lately, i hear him talking to me sometimes. Him and Erik both. they say bad things to me, mean hurtful things."
She lifted her face to the alpha's, begging for help with her eyes, and then her voice. "Something's wrong with me, and I don't know what it is. I can't fix myself, and lucifer's going to leave me because of it."
Credit to Misery!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread