spread the fire
[html]

400+

Watching his regal presentation as he played his part perfectly in a graceful bow, Asha couldn’t help but hold back soft laughter, although the smile on her muzzle was wide with amusement. This male, he had not been around before she left, it was a certain fact. Asha could only remember a handful of the members that were present when AniWaya first settled into these particular lands, but Asha had to give it to her Agidoda, Dawali, that he certainly chose some peculiar and intriguing outsiders to become part of the tribe. Better to have those who dream they’re in the Victorian age than someone who’s a bore! Her eyebrows raised in entertainment as he successfully snatched off a branch from a nearby tree, seeing how effortless he had done so and proclaiming his aspiration and dream to be king one day. Asha put a hand to her mouth, holding in a snicker. Snickering not for the fact that it was his inspiration to become king, but how amusing his role play was to her.

Nodding in compliance with an ahhh, I see look, her head tilted to the side for a moment. “Does this humble page have a good name to himself?” She questioned, and if he chose to not reveal his real name just yet, Asha would be fine on role playing along past it. “Your Grace and Lady is Asha Amara, my loyal Steed Sir Aiden.” She addressed, giving a respectful bow of her muzzle. Man, she was really getting into this! If this humble page destined to be king one day, then surely he would have to be a nobleman who endured plenty of feats, had the strategy of the gods, and was ruthless. Grabbing the stick that she was shaping, Asha stood up in a fluid motion effortlessly. She held the stick in both of her hands, twirling it in her grasp. “So you wisheth to be king? I taketh thou endured perilous trials of impossible feats, courageous adventure, mastery of strategy?” An eyebrow quirked again, gesturing if this was indeed factual. “A king could not simply be given thou title lest not born unto a royal family, but for the humble page, one must thou put forth proving effort to do so.” And it was there that she declared to be shown of such skills he had, if he destined to be king.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread