spread the fire
[html]

I'm not too familiar with any fancy sword moves, so i'm going to elaborate as much as I can and hopefully you'll understand what she's trying to do. If not, send me a PM and i'll re-edit so it'll make more sense. Wotd: Nimety 300+

Akin to an approving, coy smirk passed along the red she-wolf's muzzle, seeing as how Hemming himself adjusted accordingly for sparring. Her mottled plume behind her gave a couple of ravenous swishes, excited and feeling the adrenaline instantly dripping into her veins. Play sparring, it was an activity that had been absent from her life in quite awhile. Given that it was sparring against someone who had just as little experience as she did, it was at best an opportunity to learn, experience, get better adjusted with the art of combat and defense. What a nimety of fun this will be!

Softly biting her leathery wolven lips, there was a sense of focus to come over the female as if she was concentrating on a very pivoting task. And so it was there that noble Hemming couldn't decline such an invitation, and with the tapping of her own stick with his (in gesture of beginning their sparring, as she took it), there was a fairly dipping nod of approval and respect to be given to Hemming before suddenly the female twisted the stick in her hand with a stealth and fluid motion; from the point of where the two sticks touched, she was able to make a down curving "U" shape underneath his own stick to where her own weapon arrived at the opposite side of his apparatus to tap the opposite end of his makeshift sword. "Ready?" She questioned with a quirked brow. There was no hesitation then that Asha drew her stick back, and with the same fluid motion she attempted to make a slash at Hemming. Depending if his movements were just as quick as hers, his own weapon would be able to clash with her own, and the two would be locked together for a brief second, and it would be their first gesture of a wooden sword, spear thing spar!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread