spread the fire
[html]

I think I understood your explanation. :] I don't know any of the
moves either, so I'll try to elaborate as well.

Now that they were actually about to sword fight, Hemming felt immensely silly. A wide grin was plastered on his face as he tried to figure out what the best technique might be. A more perplexing question was what exactly the target was; was he supposed to hit the girl directly with the tip of the sword or swipe her with its side? He imagined that a side swipe would be less painful, so while they were playing he would try to do that. It was probably a good idea to try to avoid any injuries. This was, after all, just a game, and Hemming didn't like hurting anything even if he had a good reason to.

The male reflected the other's deep nod, his eyes staying very loosely focused on her entire body and the weapon that she held in order to monitor all her actions in his main and peripheral vision. It seemed to be a good way to be aware of any move she might use; when she swooped her sword beneath his before pulling it back smoothly and slashing at him, the male managed to react quickly. He held his stick up at an angle and blocked the lady's attack, his arm moving almost out of pure reflex. After their weapons clashed, he drew back, bouncing a little on his bent knees, before lunging toward her and swinging the sword toward her side.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread