spread the fire
[html]

Feel free to verbally rip me apart for my delay in this. .___. 300+

Victorious with her initial strike, the red-wolf smirked viciously. Sir Hemming had quite the strong willed spirit to take a smack to the thigh in stride the way he did, seeing that any smack to tender areas of the body would elicit something of a squeal (or, at least if Asha knew she was struck there, she would be temporarily stunned by such a thing). Impressed by his strong holding, Hemming geared up for something of a crescent attack as the sword gracefully and swiftly raised up and then came gliding down. Even while his attacks and agility of such were not as swift as her own vibrant strikes, his at least did connect with the bony structure of the top of her left shoulder; coming in contact with the bone rather roughly, and an audible sound of smacking against hard bone was heard. Asha gasped, fumbling backwards and raising her other hand to nurture and cherish the recently fresh hit on her shoulder. "Jesus." To her, that was a pretty good placed hit. "Your future kingdom, thou shall be destined to perish under my rule and warriors for such a grave mistake!" Keeping in character with her taunting nature, there was a thunderous growl that spit forth from the cavernous trenches of her throat (one that was entirely all in good, fair humor though, but signified the intensity of this situation) as the quite delicate and petite visage of the Amara began to become more stern, wearing a little bit more of a threatening look about her.

It was then after reeling back, she charged for Hemming once again, this time swinging her wooden sword this way and that, trying to trick him into thinking that he was unprepared for which side of him she was about to strike. It would end up being the right side where she would gracefully snap her wrist to fling the stick at his side, and unless Hemming picked up on which side she was destined to target, he was about to get struck with a good length of her weapon. Better stay on your feet for this one!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread