if you fight yourself hard enough you'll never win
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

End soon? ^=^
300+

When the creamy father spoke in protest, removing his thumb from her mouth, the girl looked up quickly, wondering if he was angry with her. But he did not seem to be angry, although, unable to know her own strength, she would not have been able to understand why he could have been angry, and so she smiled instead. As Amata settled down, she gave a little giggle. "Full of what, Dadda?" It never occurred to the pup that she was asking so many questions, so she wondered what she was full of. It couldn’t be food—she was not hungry or full at that time. Maybe she was full of fun, she thought suddenly, because she was having fun with her Dadda. It was nighttime too, so that made everything more fun, as if it were a secret or something.

She laughed quietly, her mind partially working on the first part of her father’s words. "You wouldns eats me, silly Dadda," she exclaimed, absently batting at the finger that had poked her. The young pup breathed noisily as she laughed. Her head was cocked at an awkward angle at this strange revelation. The blue and green eyes stared intently at the pages as she remained quiet, considering the ants on the page. "He loved his food?" the girl asked at length, still unable to comprehend that such a thing were possible. They were fun to watch, she admitted. But then, her young mind could understand the love part. "You wouldns eats me, so you love me, Dadda?" The little tail wagged slowly as she yawned. She sure loved her dadda, she thought sleepily. It was strange how swiftly sleep could come upon the pup. Shifting slightly, the girl looked up at her father, a little smile on her face. "Is not asks any more questions, Dadda," she said. "You cans reads now."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread