if you fight yourself hard enough you'll never win
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... table_.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Sure! I's archive it nao.

Yes, their little midnight story time was something Kansas certainly would remember. Though it probably wasn't a secret - he would have been very surprised if Savina hadn't heard bits and pieces of their shenanigans by now. Maybe even the other little ones, too, though he'd discovered that they usually slept like rocks. For some reason, however, his little twin was the exception tonight. "Questions. But that's all right," he added reassuringly. He'd been a curious one as a child, too, though not quite as up front with it as Amata was. Maybe he should have been... maybe that would have formed him into a smarter man.

"Probably not," he agreed with another lopsided smile to his daughter. He was relieved to know that she'd seen the jest in his words. Her voice chimed again, the sweetness touching him in all his sensitive places. She settled down; he saw the new slowness to her wagging tail, the yawn that exposed her sharp little teeth and salmon tongue. Finally winding down. She gave him permission to begin reading, and, the book propped up so she could relax and still see its pages, he stroked the soft place between those stunning eyes. "Yeah, I love you, kid." And with that, he started to read about a boy in the wilds of some unknown and possibly imaginary place, knowing the child would be asleep before they got too far.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread