hear the sigh of the trees
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _tiger.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

This was such a fun and nice game that Cambria could have played it all day with Noir. In fact, she probably could have played almost anything all day with Noir. The pup didn't have any friends near her age outside of her siblings, the Aston girl was the first! As far as she was concerned, that made her very special and made them the bestest of friends! Who could be more special than your first friend, after all? When this day had started, she had expected to be happy when her mommy came to take her home, but she had never expected to meet anyone like the older blond girl. Now that her mother was calling for her she didn't want to go! Not yet! Not when they were having so much fun. Sadly she knew there was no help for it. Momma said it was time to go home, so it was time to go home. Though when she turned back to look at Noir and saw her all sad it made her sad too. Little ears flicked back against her head and she walked over to the larger puppy. "I sowwies, I dun wanna go. You is my fwiends. My bestest fwiends." Cambria leaned her head back to give her a lick on the bottom of her chin.

Though she perked up a bit when Noir asked if she could come visit. "Yesyesyes! Pwease come visits! I would loves dat!" Then she could show her her home and all of her favorite places! She heard her mother calling a bit more insistently and looked back to Noir once more. "I gots ta goes, but I sees you soons, yes?" Cambi leaned down to pick the butterfly up in her mouth again, ready to run to her momma as soon as she heard her friend's answer.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread